Testing plants in the area of bulk material processing
Innovations made by Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik
To create a product exactly according to the ideas of the customer, standardized procedures are sometimes not enough. That’s why customers come from all over Europe to Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik AG in Central Hesse – because our engineers are prepared to develop entirely new process engineering methods. With the new and further development of procedures and machines we are at the same time opening up alternative business areas for our customers.
Testing and development without financial risk
With all technical developments, our engineers keep the efficiency of the processes in sight. Because one thing is clear: An innovation can only prevail on the market if the development and subsequent purchase price remain within defined economic boundaries. This is where Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik AG has been impressing for years with its pilot plants as centers of in-house development work. Together with our customers we develop new new procedures with this well-equipped experimental machinery directly on site that can be scaled to a subsequent large-scale production immediately.
The advantage is obvious: With the cost-effective development under optimal conditions, we reduce the financial risk for our clients considerably. Small-scale tests in our company up to a quantity of goods of 20 kg are invoiced at a flat daily rate of €1,450 net including analytics. Subsequently a production offer is submitted to the customer that takes into account the planned amount of processing and production complexity.
Consultation with profound know-how
With our decades of process engineering expertise, we save our customers a lot of money every day. Therefore, please do not hesitate to contact us at an early stage including with new developments. We're happy to advise you on-site in the pilot plants, or on request also at your site. We looking forward to your inquiry.
Our pilot plant in Schöneck
- 1 x Loedigge ploughshare mixer with possibility of liquid spray system and cutter head, mixing chamber volume of 30 L in stainless steel
- 1 x Rhönrad mixer, manufactured by J. Engelsmann, mixing chamber volume of 100 L in stainless steel with 3-wing mixing insert
- 1 x Dough kneader , manufactured by Lauer, mixing chamber volume of 300 L in stainless steel with kneading screw, for making pasty mixtures (1 x small-size design in 20 L additionally available)
- 1 x Pharmaceutical Weizen compactor, manufactured by Alexanderwerk, type WP 50/75 in stainless steel
- 1 x Long-stroke screening plant manufactured by Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik, Planoscreen type 100 in stainless steel, agitation by continuously adjustable frequency
- 1 x Vibration sieve, manufactured by J. Engelsmann, type Jelfix 50 in stainless steel
- 1 x Vibration screening plant, manufactured by J. Engelsmann, type Konti, screening area 0.5 m² in stainless steel
- 1 x Belt drying plant with drying tunnel, tunnel length 1.60 m
- 1 x Universal mill, manufactured by Netzsch Condux, type CUM 100 with 1 rotor / 1 stator, with grinding inserts: Pins, cross beater, blower rotor
- 1 x Universal mill, manufactured by PALLMANN, type PA 150, rotor / stator with grinding inserts: Pins, cross beater, turbo beater in stainless steel
- 1 x Fitzmill laboratory mill, manufactured by Fitzpatrick, rotor diameter: 120 mm with 40 screen inserts in stainless steel
- 1 x Fitzmill production mill, manufactured by Fitzpatrick, rotor diameter: 250 mm in stainless steel
- 1 x Alexander grater, manufactured by Alexanderwerk, rotor diameter: 300 mm, various screen baskets in stainless steel
Measuring instruments are available in our extensive laboratory for all quality-relevant parameters in all standard procedures.
In the pilot plant an meeting room is available.