Vibration-/rotation-screening machinery makes contract screening and filling of difficult to screen goods possible, as they would otherwise block the screen inserts. This especially applies to fatty and oily products, as well as those with a low bulk density.
By means of a wing mechanism rotating in screen half-shells, an eddy current bed is generated and a vibration superimposition of the outer screen mesh allows them to be kept free from obstructions. The vibrating screening machine from Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik operates continuously, dust-free and quietly. The taut screen can be easily removed upwards after opening the holding device.
Definition of centrifugal force.
Centrifugal force works in contrast to centripetal force. With centripetal force, a body is attracted which moves on a circular path. It keeps the body on its circular path and is directed inwards towards the center of the circle and the axis of rotation. Centrifugal force has the same amount of force as centripetal force, but is directed outwards away from the center or axis. Centrifugal force is an inertial force or apparent force.
The Carousel Example:
When a child rides a chain carousel and the father watches him, the two observers (child and father) feel different forces. The father sees only the centripetal force, which forces the carousel seat and thus the child to follow a certain circular path. The child, on the other hand, feels the centrifugal force that is generated by the circular motion.
Fields of application at Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik:
- Contract milling of soft products without temperature increase
- Contract screening of fatty products
- Contract screening of oily products
- Production of homogenous grain structures
- Protective screening and disintegration of agglomerates
- Fractioning energy sensitive products
- Screening surface: 0,5 resp. 0,9 m²
- Mesh width: 75–10.000 μm
- Parts in contact with the product: non-corrosive materials
- Cleanability: fully cleanable
- Number of fractions: 2
- Feeding: Via extractable dosing screw
- Output: Varies based on mesh size and product