Contract filling at Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik AG describes the filling of the delivered bulk or free-flowing material – whether viscous, pasty, floury, fine-grained or coarse-grained – into various containers at our plant in Bruchköbel.
Bag Fill and Big Bag Fill
The special filling equipment enables exact filling on calibrated scales from silos, sacks and drums. Further areas of application are transferring with additional mixing of one or more components, deaeration of the product with subsequent big-bag filling and filling of thin-walled sacks (EVA sacks).
Technical data bag fill
- Package types: valve bags, open-mouth bags, cardboard boxes, drum goods and fiber drums
- Container closure: plastic bags, welded; paper bags, sewn; valve bags, valve welded or folded; cardboard boxes / drums with inner lining tied to the gooseneck and closed with clips
- Parts in contact with the product: Stainless steel, partly electro polished
- Feeding: From 100 m³ silos, alternatively from big bags, octabins, sacks or cardboard boxes
- Number of filling lines: 12
- Contract filling lines: dosing screw scales, turbine packers, compressed air packers, down pipe packers, small container filling lines
- Complementary to this: Provision of folding metal boxes as transport containers in a return circuit
Fields of application big bag fill:
- Filling big bags from silos
- Filling big bags from sacks
- Transferring into various big bag sizes
- Deaeration of the product with adjacent filling into big bags
- Transferring with dust protection screening
- Transferring with agglomerate crushing
- Transferring with homogenization
- Transferring with additional mixing with one or more components
- Transferring including metal detection
Contract filling is just one of many services offered by Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik AG. Apart from filling numerous other services are provided, such as processing, compaction, mixing, pastillation, drying, grinding and screening.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lohnabf%C3%BCllung, accessed: 24. September 2019, 21:30 UTC