At Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik, contract grinding takes up a very special area of contract processing. With the help of various types of equipment, solidified aggregates with a reasonably uniform grain size are dissolved and fine grinding of excellent quality is carried out.
Contract grinding is used in various industries and applications: from the food industry to the pharmaceutical and chemical sectors, micronization of various substances is becoming the core of optimized processes. Whether plastics, food or vegetable components – the grinding systems of contract grinding are specifically adapted to the requirements and thus guarantee an optimum result in ultra-fine grinding.
In order to optimize the perfection of the end product, Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik in Bruchköbel uses state-of-the-art measuring instruments for the analysis of the products in contract grinding. Laser diffraction equipment or test sieve shakers from Retsch and J. Engelsmann as well as air jet sieves from Alpine are available at the Bruchköbel plant for testing the ground material.
Advantages of contract grinding:
- Production of narrow grain spectra through fine grinding
- Dissolving of plastic granulates
- Metal detection in combination with fine grinding
- Destruction of agglomerates and other composite materials
- Compliance with hygiene standards in the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic sectors
Machine types used in contract grinding:
- Fine Mill – the perfect solution, made of stainless steel, for fine grinding of various substances from the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries
- Cryogenic Mill – cryogenic grinding plants for fine grinding of lubricating and temperature-sensitive products
- Drug Mill – the solution for an economical external grinding of leaf drugs, herbs and plant roots
- Plastic Mill – Fine grinding systems for contract grinding of plastic granulates (e.g. polypropylene, polystyrene, polyamide) under cryogenic conditions
In compliance with quality standards, Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik is the competent partner for contract grinding of agglomerates in industries such as food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. In combination with the highest possible flexibility of Ebbecke the different orders are processed fast, precise and clean.