The contract grinding at Ebbecke in Bruchköbel enables the dissolution of agglomerates as well as the breaking up of solid grain structures up to fine grinding in reproducible product quality by using different types of equipment. All systems in the area of contract grinding are equipped with dosing devices and corresponding separators as well as bunkers as closed systems in stainless steel design.
Fields of application for micronization
- Fine grinding of products for the production of narrow grain spectra
- Fine grinding of products under dosage of superplasticizers to achieve storage stability
- Contract grinding of plastic granulates
- Destruction of agglomerates in crystallized goods
- Finest contract grinding with screening or sifting of oversized particles
- Combination with metal detection
- Laser diffraction and moisture measurement in our own laboratory for quality control
- Contract grinding under hygiene standards for food, pharmaceuticals or cosmetics in hygienic operation possible
The cryogenic grinding plants at Ebbecke enable customers to finely grind lubricating and temperature-sensitive products.
The Drug Mill used by Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik enables customers to achieve economical outsourced grinding of leaf drugs, herbs and plant roots.
The fine grinding systems of the contract granulation for plastic granulates allow the grinding of various plastic granulates achieving anything up to the finest grinding. The application areas of these grinding systems are the fine grinding of LDPE, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyamide and EVA under cryogenic conditions.
As a professional service provider in contract grinding, Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik AG offers the highest possible flexibility of the system types, which are adapted to the materials to be ground, e.g. for the micronization of active substances for medical products or for the grinding of grain or plastics..