The new development Linear Sieve is located in our plant in Schöneck. This combined sieve sifting plant, equipped with an ascending sifter, enables the separation of coarse material while simultaneously sifting long-fibrous product components. This type of plant is used, for example, for the technically demanding screening of plastic granulates in order to separate both elongated strands and fibrous angel hair.
Due to the adjustable stroke length, the infinitely variable inclination adjustment of the sieve cloth and the motor speed which can be controlled by a frequency converter, a wide variety of products and grain sizes can be perfectly sieved. A continuously operating screen insert cleaning system reduces the risk of screen clogging. Due to the long-stroke excitation of the screen fabric, the best possible separation efficiency is achieved, while at the same time the long-stroke planar motion prevents the build-up of elongated particles. The result is a greatly reduced proportion of defective particles in the end product.
Fields of application:
- Fractionation of raw materials into predetermined grain fractions
- Dedusting of granular powders and granulates
- Screening and sifting of strands and angel hair from plastic granules or reinforcing materials of the rubber industry
- Fractionation of sharp-edged components from dental powders
- Processing of contaminated raw materials
- Can be equipped with ascending sifters