At Ebbecke Verfahrenstechnik AG, we compact various materials with the aid of our granulating systems. In these powder or other bulk material can be compacted so firmly that it retains its final shape and can be handled carefully like a very brittle material. In addition, these materials can be compacted to granules with very little dust.
With the roller compacting line from Ebbecke, powdery components can be compacted to granulate with particularly low dust levels. Also allowing for several components with divergent properties to be mixed and granulated together. All lines are equipped with vacuum feed, granulators and re-screening with recirculation of the fine fraction. This enables the production of specific grain spectra with adjustable hardness, solubility and flow behavior.
Fields of application:
- Production of granulates of defined hardness and abrasion resistance by means of infinitely variable contact pressure regulation.
- Guarantee of product homogeneity and avoidance of segregation.
- Production of low-dust granulates for better handling and improvement of mixing properties.
- Compression of the container volume by compaction with the same active ingredient content.
- Production of homogeneous flow properties of granulate.